- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Social distance, Stay 2 metres (6 feet) apart
- Always thoroughly wash your hands when you move from home, shops, work etc
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell or showing symptoms
We will prioritise our vulnerable customers.
Before booking an installation, we ask that if you are suffering from Coronavirus symptoms, however mild or are self-isolating that you notify us – We can then devise an appropriate action plan. We will follow government guidelines and monitor this daily and we will treat each installation on a case by case basis
Over 70s and ‘vulnerable’ customers:
- Dedicated 24/7 telephone number for the over 70s and ‘vulnerable’ – 0800 1123233 who would like the opportunity to discuss this with our team
- Priority booking for the vulnerable and over 70s by calling the dedicated number
- One engineer visit installation for the vulnerable and over 70s and, with a solo engineer to complete the installation where possible.
- Engineers have been trained to adhere to Government guidelines including personal hygiene and sanitising, zero physical contact and social distancing rules, tool, and work area deep cleaning.
It is essential that you inform us if you have:
- Been diagnosed with Coronavirus or have symptoms
- Been told to self-quarantine or self-isolate
- A sore throat/cough/rash/cold/sniffles
To protect our colleagues and our customers, our additional measures include:
- Deep clean and protection of any surface in the working area before and after installation
- All our installers are being issued with hand sanitiser, disposable work gloves, anti-bacterial wipes, masks, disposable overshoes, and rubbish sacks.
- All engineers will carry out a risk assessment with the customer regarding COVID-19 before entering the home.
- No handshake on arrival or departure
- All our colleagues have been instructed that they must self-isolate if they display any symptoms at all
Reducing the chance of spread and infection
At HomeHeatCare we do not need a salesperson to enter your home, this means only the engineers enter your home to complete your boiler purchase and installation. This is much safer now and, in the future, as it limits the potential of any spread and infections.
Thank you for your custom, understanding, vigilance and patience as we deal with these challenging times together